Wednesday, July 15, 2009

LIFE IS GOOD...at the beach!!

We are so sad to beach back in reality...I love the beach. Tanner had such a great time this year...he crabbed, ate lots of ice cream at the Sugar Shack, built sandcastles and even let us bury him in the sand. He definetly won the "Best Tan" award for 2009. Sam liked the water (at the pool), was a big fan of anything that gave off shade, was a great napper and took his portable fan with him at all times!! Oh and YES...Tanner did eat that whole donut at the Donut Hole.



Tanner and Sam at East Ruskin Pavilion...where Mommy and Daddy
got married in Seaside, FL. I took 50 pictures and yes...this is the best one. Sam was HOT and Tanner was MAD!

Tanner worked so hard on the beach he had to refuel every 30 minutes!

Aren't they precious?? Yes that is a death grip hug...but Sam can take it!

So Sweet!
The fan...my best friend!
Crabbin'
Sandcastles!
Seaside, FL.
Yes...I ate it all!
Back to Memphis!

1 comment:

The McKinney's said...

Hey, Step
Great to hear from you. We will be leaving for the beach on Wed. But I will get to Sams shirt as soon as we get back. Wow, really 18 months. I have a strip and a polka dot here that I have used for boys, but can pick up anything you want. So just let me know what you are thinking of. You can email me at daisyz_01@yahoo.com Smiles,Katie