Scooby and Shaggy ...our crickets Tanner's "SHOW N TELL" said "wanted dead or alive...an insect" After trying all day to catch a bug, Mommy found one when the boys were sleeping in the PetCo section of the backyard. I thought the crickets would live at school... no such luck... they came home... we named them... feed them oatmeal and oranges... took them on carrides... a walk around the block ( to look for their family/Tanner)... and a bike ride... sang to them (Sam)... then they died! The boys have asked if I would talk to the easter bunny about a new pet bug...or worms... BOYS!
Saturday, April 16, 2011
meet our new PETs
Scooby and Shaggy ...our crickets Tanner's "SHOW N TELL" said "wanted dead or alive...an insect" After trying all day to catch a bug, Mommy found one when the boys were sleeping in the PetCo section of the backyard. I thought the crickets would live at school... no such luck... they came home... we named them... feed them oatmeal and oranges... took them on carrides... a walk around the block ( to look for their family/Tanner)... and a bike ride... sang to them (Sam)... then they died! The boys have asked if I would talk to the easter bunny about a new pet bug...or worms... BOYS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment