Tanner has finshed the Four's at EUMK. We have loved every minute of it...3 days (short days) was really tough for me not to have him at home. He has grown up so much this year...he has made friends...puts his laundry away...gives Sam his toys even though he really still wants them...reminds us about prayers and his allergies! What all of this means is that in just a few months he will be in Kinderg... I can't even get the whole word out! I AM NOT READY but I know he is. This year has been such a journey for me in my faith and in trusting God to put Tanner where he needed to be for K. We are leaving him at EUMK but we considered everything including homeschooling.
As much as I wanted to homeschool Tanner next year, God had a different plan! I know that He will reveal the WHY's as the K year progress. I hope that homeschooling is somewhere in the plan but we will go wherever God leads us...public, private, montesorri, classical!
Spring Music Program...so sweet!
Sam had about 6 lollipops to keep him in his seat!
Toe-Knee-Chest-Nut
...funniest song ever
Last Day of School Picnic
Pink ribbons and pink shoes...this is the only little girl Tanner talk about ALL of the time!
Long mornings=Long naps and rest time:)
No comments:
Post a Comment