I can barely say the word Kindergarten! Tanner, of course, is beyond ecstatic! I am just in utter shock that Tanner that my sweet baby boy had his first day of school this morning...it was just a half day and he doesn't go again until Friday but WHERE DID THE TIME GO?
We are so very proud of you, W. Tanner.
You are an amazing big brother,
Have the best helping hands around,
Are reading like a champ,
Can build anything,
Are so very serious,
You are the best listener,
A great friend,
You have such a thoughtful heart,
You are full of energy and so much life,
Are so very handsome,
You have God in your heart,
We love you so very much!
Sam...I will cherish every minute I have with you at home because before I know it you'll be in school too:( Sam is so heart-broken when Tanner is not home..."Where's my Tanner?" is what I hear 100 times until Tanner gets home! Maybe this year will be the motivation and encouragement I need to be confident homeschooling is best for our family!!!
STAR WARS key chains on Tanner's backpack!
Sam had to take his too...just to take Tanner to school!
No comments:
Post a Comment