for
Advent
Cookies
Decorating
EggNog
Nutcrackers
Cinnamom pinecones
Natvities
Presents
Christ Birth
Giving
Chrismas music
and
much more!
Tanner insisted on putting on the star at this point. Notice we are putting out our Christmas decorations but are wearing shorts, t-shirts and flip-flops...oh Memphis weather! We DO NOT do a "fancy"
tree. Sometimes I wish I had this breathetaking tree but I love that ours houses all of the boys precious ornaments. I will say the OCD side of me puts tons of red and green balls on first...just to "tie it together".
tree. Sometimes I wish I had this breathetaking tree but I love that ours houses all of the boys precious ornaments. I will say the OCD side of me puts tons of red and green balls on first...just to "tie it together".
My thankfulness for a "kid friendly" tree was confirmed this afternoon at Target. Chris and I watched a dad let his son and daughter pick out a "special" ornament...sweet right? They brought them back for the mom to see...she told the little girl "where will we put it, it doesn't match the tree". REALLY! Ok it was a large turquoise bird but put in in the back. I did not see if she got to buy the bird but I hope she did and it's front and center on the Christmas tree.
(some of the Ipad photos are very blurry and have awful color)
This is how Chris put water in the tree...with the boys on top of him.
Oh...sweet memories...look at those tiny hand and foot prints! Someone make them stop growing! Tanner had already taken some of the "school made" ornaments to the tree in their room. Have I ever mentioned the boys share a a room? It has been really great...I have always been worried that being 3.4 years apart would be too far but they are really sweet friends! Now keep in mind I am typing this as they sleep and are not fighting over the same Hot Wheel when at least 100 are at their feet:)
More decorating...they are VERY serious when they decorate! Tanner makes the plan (shocker) and then instructs Sam (who chooses to follow some directions).
More decor...now some "friends" have joined the Nutcrakers and the Santas...wonder if Tanner is going to be mad when I clean it up??? For now it's staying...though OCD...I do not mind a mess if it means my kids are having fun, playing and being themselves!
No comments:
Post a Comment