What is it with boys and going COMMANDO?
Is it just my boys?
Maybe it is just my boys but we have a rule...if you have school or church the next day...sleep in undies!
I can not tell you how many times we have changed for Taekwondo...no undies...REALLY. I even caught Samwith out a time or two...how he got them off and put his britches back on who knows.
Last night, both of the boys took baths then put their jammies on by themselves. I looked over and noticed that undies were still in the "get ready chair". I asked the boys to stop playing legos and put their undies on because we had church in the morning. I came back in to this...undies over both of their jammies. Me oh my...BOYS! When I asked about it both of them looked at me like "what mom"...love them.
Is it just my boys?
Maybe it is just my boys but we have a rule...if you have school or church the next day...sleep in undies!
I can not tell you how many times we have changed for Taekwondo...no undies...REALLY. I even caught Samwith out a time or two...how he got them off and put his britches back on who knows.
Last night, both of the boys took baths then put their jammies on by themselves. I looked over and noticed that undies were still in the "get ready chair". I asked the boys to stop playing legos and put their undies on because we had church in the morning. I came back in to this...undies over both of their jammies. Me oh my...BOYS! When I asked about it both of them looked at me like "what mom"...love them.

No comments:
Post a Comment