Sunday, March 18, 2012

date night with Sam

Me: Sam where do you want to go for dinner with Mommy and Daddy?

Sam: I want Cheetos from the gas station.

Um...who's been feeding my child gas station Cheetos???

Friday night, Tanner had his 1st "lock-in" at his Taekwondo school.  We dropped him off at 5 and did not have to pick up until 9. Chris and I thought about getting a sitter for Sam but quickly decided that Sam needed a little "date night" with us.  His next choice for dinner was spaghetti which sounded much better to me than Cheetos.  We headed to Dino's the best Italian restaurant in Memphis. I always get the eggplant...it's delicious! Next up was putt-putt UNTIL we realized we had misplaced Sam's "B".
Oh my...we looked all over...it was no where to be found. So fast forward to tonight...3 hours to get him to sleep.  It was really sad...I think he probably feels how I feel when Chris is out of town. I laid in bed with him for awhile telling superheros stories, singing the letter sounds song and acting as a human blanket.
Back to date night...my baby is too big! It was so much fun to listen to him...his funny stories, creative ideas and bossy britches:)



the Cheetos smile

my precious little date



spaghetti eating machine


After dinner we headed to the park, feed a few ducks, did some rock throwing and then headed to Yolo because all of that work worked up an appetite in our date.

No comments: