SEASIDE BEACH in Florida
is
my
FAVORITE
place
in
the
whole
world.
I would choose a day there over any elaborate vacation...there is something magical about it. Maybe it's because I got married there or maybe it's the picket fences but I just love it. We don't stay in Seaside anymore...we stay further down 30-A, which is lovely, but like I said there is something magical about Seaside.
Buying a book at SunDog bookstore is a tradition...my mom buys the boys a book each year. She always writes in the books. We love looking back to see what she wrote.
Tanner loves ice cream from HEAVENLY...they have 10-12 sorbettos...dairy free gelatos. It's a dairy allergy boys dream ice cream store!
This is the pavilion where Chris and I had our reception and rehearsal dinner...it's changed a little but it's still beautiful. I loved our wedding...there is still not one thing I would change. I love that I get to visit where we got married every summer...sometimes we are even there on our anniversary.
The reception pavilion again.
And lunch at Pickles...a must for the boys!
Bud and Alley's a must for the grown-ups!!
No comments:
Post a Comment