Katie...can you do just a shirt not a onesie? Sam and onesies don't do well as he is a MOOSE. I am buying 18-24months shirts for the fall and some 12-18. Soo...I would love an "S" on a shirt. I trust you on the fabric...Can you do a matching "t" for Tanner? Do you do big kid shirts? He wears a 5T. I like an uppercase "T" or a lowercase "t" with a tail so it doesn't look like a cross. Let me know how much I owe you and where to send the check.
Ok so two white t shirts with the stripe fabric. One size 18month and one 5t. S and T. I am just starting out with the shirts so I am still perfecting them. I am also going to start making holiday ones too. I will head out tomorrow to get them started. I should get them to you soon, bc we are heading back out of town to CO next week. Smiles,Katie
7 comments:
Hey Step,I am back from the beach. What would you like for your little big chunk of Sam? Smiles,Katie
Katie...can you do just a shirt not a onesie? Sam and onesies don't do well as he is a MOOSE. I am buying 18-24months shirts for the fall and some 12-18. Soo...I would love an "S" on a shirt. I trust you on the fabric...Can you do a matching "t" for Tanner? Do you do big kid shirts? He wears a 5T. I like an uppercase "T" or a lowercase "t" with a tail so it doesn't look like a cross. Let me know how much I owe you and where to send the check.
Oh yeah..white shirts...and I really like the stripe fabric you did.
Thanks!!
Ok so two white t shirts with the stripe fabric. One size 18month and one 5t. S and T. I am just starting out with the shirts so I am still perfecting them. I am also going to start making holiday ones too. I will head out tomorrow to get them started. I should get them to you soon, bc we are heading back out of town to CO next week. Smiles,Katie
Hey there, I will probably not be able to do 5t. It will have to be a xs(2-4) or a sm(6-8). What do you think?
small 6-8 willbegreat
Hey there,
Your shirts are done. I need an address to send them to. YOu can email me at daisyz_01@yahoo.com
Post a Comment