Monday, January 10, 2011

Bring on the snow...loving it!



Bring on the SNOW...
we are loving it!
I was sooo amazed at how BRAVE both of the boys were sledding down the GIANT hill at East!
Tanner was standing and riding his sled like a snowboard and Sam loved going down the hill by himself..."daddy go more!" I have to say Chris and I were like little kids too...Tanner had to fight us for the sleds!!!

We came home and made
SNOW CREAM!
yum...yum...yum
Tanner had a snow slushy...lactose free style!!!

...then of course we made our Snowman...
inspired by the "good stuff" page from a favorite book...

SNOWBALLS by Lois Ehlert

Cover Art of the children's picture book Snowballs by Lois Ehlert



...although we had not saved a bag full of treasures to put on our snow man, like in the story, Tanner was inspired by the veggie drawer in the fridge...I LOVE IT!!!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: