Despite the fact that I was extremely sleep deprived from being up all night working on a work grant...today was a really great day! The kind of day, that despite no laundry being done, that makes you smile! This morning, I made my usually rounds...coffee, EUMK drop then SKF drop off but today I had a full agenda! Not errands or work but time spent with my boys at their schools.
First, I walked with Sam's class to the park down the rode. I love getting to see him interact with his little friends. Sam was sooo excited to go on a "fwild twip"! He kept telling Tanner "it's my fwild twip!" Gotta love the competition...it comes natural in our family.
When I left SKF, I headed over to EUMK to read to Tanner and eat lunch with him. Now this morning he was not sure if he wanted me to come for lunch. He basically said pack a lunch and we'll see...such a guy! I came early so I got to see Show n Tell before I read!
It's so funny to me...before I had kids I had hundreds of errands to run and required oodles of "me time" but I love that today was spent with the boys in their homes away from home!
I feel so blessed that I am able to be involved in both of the boys schools. Are you involved in your kids schools? Or do you give them space? I think I am soo that mom...the one who's always lurking around the corner but that's what God made moms for right? I feel like spending time volunteering, reading and going on field trips lets me keep my eyes on my boys!
***If anyone made it this far in my post...What do you think about my hair color??? It's mine...yes...natural well at least about 6 inches. I'm growing out my color...I've high/low lighted it so long I'm not sure what color it is!!
1 comment:
Great Day! I like your hair color. I'm growing mine out too...not really sure what it looks like with out highlights/lowlights. We will see how long it lasts:)
Post a Comment