GOals for 2012
I am not a New Years Resolution maker however I do love a good "list"! Nothing overwhelming just goals to grow in my faith, family and self over the next year. If I only run a 1/2 on the trails or just make it to Luke in the Bible...at least I will know I am that much closer to my goals. This year I added 32 goals since I will be 32 in 12 days. Some of the goals are for me, some for the family, some house, some financial...you get it. So here are the first few from my "list"...
1.Read the bible cover to cover
2.READ 12 BOOKS
3. ENCOURAGE MY BOYS
4. WRITE DOWN ONE PRAISE EVERYDAY
5. PLAY INTENTIONALLY with my BOYS everyday
6. PRAY FERVENTLY…JAMES 5:16
7. Take a Photography class
8. PRAY FOR CHRIS DAILY
9. DRINK MORE WATER
10. RUN a TRAIL mARATHON
11. TAKE A SEWING CLASS
12.make a quilt
13. PRACTICE CONTENTMENT
3 comments:
Steph-regarding reading the Bible cover to cover, I have attempted this a couple times but most recently through bible in 90 days. http://www.biblein90days.org/
I got pretty far when I was pregnant with Harper but couldn't keep up once I was got bad headaches the third trimester. I haven't had a chance to try again since until now but it is a neat way to read the Bible in it's entirety.
Shannon payne is offering a camera class workshop thing. You should look into it. And Bumble Tees is offering sewing classes now.
Jodie...I am using youversion and doing it with a group...very excited!
Katie...tried to sign up for Shannon's class but both days were full. I did get the BumbleTees email so I may sign up! I really want to do the girls Ipad case class..LOL!
Post a Comment