Lately...an ipad and iphone dump
Sam got a haircut after school today. Both boys have 1/2 days on Thursdays so we met my dad to trim the boys up. He has taken the boy to get haircuts for every single haircut they've had...male bonding time...sometimes mom even comes...I wonder if other kids have grandparents, parents and aunts at their haircuts! Oh he always picks up the tab because he's generous like that...thanks dad!!
We go to FUNCUTS...which I highly recommend for kiddos...indoor slide, train table, video games, movies...it ROCKS! Sam is watching Scooby Doo Meets Batman below...not a fuss. Mr. Ray is the best with boys...he has hair eating dinosaurs, shark juice and balloons!
Lunch...yes my only choice was to eat the goldfish from Sam's school Easter eggs.
Tanner and Chris love to bike ride on the trails. Chris is teaching Tanner that it is important to take care of his new nice bike...so he put him and Sam to work washing the muddy bikes. I was really impressed they were squeaky clean.
In other news...MY CAR WAS FOUND...see it above it the rain boot and skateboard photo!!! Hallelujah...this was my prayer so we are very grateful. We are taking it to the body shop Monday...the thief was not the best driver...he hit a thing or two so off to Joe Stewart it will go! I am so thankful to have it home, clean out and soon dent free.
No comments:
Post a Comment