Wednesday, December 21, 2011

jesus take the wheel


JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL...mama needs a break!

This is how I feel..ok so maybe it's a little dramatic!  I am working on 2 hours of unconsecutive sleep and lots of caffeine.  I quit drinking sodas in the summer but stress had let me straight back to a nasty habit.  As I type, I have a cherry coke zero in the freezer...so wrong!  Chris is chugging a quart of boiled custard...yes literally just drinking that nastiness out of the bottle. 

We have 2 children with RSV...2 children getting breathing treatments every 4 hours...are you familiar with albuterol??
HYPER-CITY
Have I mentioned our house is only 1600 square feet? Hyper-city is not pretty when you can't go outside!
It is almost comical (not right at this moment) how out of character it (albuterol) makes the boys.  Don't get me wrong, they are very busy but this is like someone pulled the self-control right our from under them...think spastic and impulsive 24/7.  Sam has been coming up and licking us all day and poor Tanner is going so hard that he literally has an emotional meltdown or a crash! Sam and I slept on the couch last night...after taking him back to his bed at least 15 times, we finally just landed on the couch.  At 3a.m., he was literally jumping on the couch...all I could do was cover my head with the pillow. 

LOL...By the way both boys were pooting in the doctor's office visit, while the doctor was in there and I couldn't help but bust out laughing. Yes...it was very loud. Thank goodness the doctor we saw has boys...she laughed with us.



No comments: