"We have been following His star."
This was Tanner's line in his Kindergarten Christmas musical. He was one of the Wise Men. It was more precious than I expected. How can 14 Kindergarteners re-inacting the Christmas story and singing not be? I can not believe my BABY is 1/2 way through Kindergarten:(
When we picked him up from school, he was reminding us that the Shepards were the first ones the Angel told the good news of the Jesus' birth. It was such a great opportunity to talk about how God choose ordinary Shepards to hear the Good News first not someone with riches, fancy cars or the best toys. We talked about how in our relationship with Christ, He is the Shepard and he watches after HIs flock(us). It is amazing to me how much a 5 year old can comprehend about God's unconditional love for us. Praying that the Holy Spirit will continue to work on his little heart. I love these moments when I can share God's love with the boys:)
No comments:
Post a Comment